KIN is all about providing audio solutions that are convenient, simple, versatile and technically up-to-date. The KIN Play Tower follows this tradition with more power, more connectivity and more functionality by providing more of the highly coveted qualities from the remarkable award-winning KIN Play. Multiple analog and digital sources can be physically connected, as well as wireless high resolution streaming.
Featuring a powerful 200 watt/channel amplifier combined with proprietary developed drivers, the result is a bold, hard hitting music machine with dynamic performance and astonishing spatial presentation that will engage the listener for countless hours. The KIN Play Tower embodies all of the sonic virtues that are synonomous with Totem including wide spatial performance with unparalleled on and off axis response, remarkable bass, exceptional phase coherency, in addition to an immersive and lifesize three-dimensional soundstage.
THE ULTIMATE KIN PLAY … with more possibilities than ever before.
High resolution wireless streaming from a digital device to one or two pairs of KIN Play Towers or a KIN Play Sound Bar is achieved with aptX™ HD Bluetooth® 5.0. The same audio signal can fill an entire living space or distinct sound zones can be created, each with a different signal. Just about any source can be connected to the KIN Play Tower using either of the two analog inputs which include a phono/line-level (switchable) via stereo RCA and a line-level on a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack or with either of the two digital optical inputs. An amp bypass input, coupled with “auto on” via input sensing enables the KIN Play Tower to effortlessly be controlled by streaming components such as Sonos or custom installation systems. Finally, bass and treble controls, along with a subwoofer output, allow for optimal sound customization to ensure satisfaction with every source and media combination.
KIN Play Tower Significant Design Features:
- Wireless input: Qualcomm aptX™ HD Bluetooth® v5.0 (16-bit/48kHz).
- Digital input: optical via Toslink (2) up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Analog inputs include a stereo RCA pair (line-level or RIAA Phono MM) and a 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
- Maximum amplification power: 2 x 200 watts RMS. ● Frequency response: 30Hz – 20kHz ±3dB with proper positioning.
- Decoding formats: MP2/3, WMA, FLAC (8/16/24-bit), AAC/MP4/M4A, WAV (including IMA-ADPCM raw PCM), AIF and AIFC
- Subwoofer output on RCA connector: 20-220Hz @ ±3dB
- Includes matching magnetic grills, remote control, optical and analog interconnects, speaker cable.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40-3/16” (1020mm) x 7-1/16” (180mm) x 10-3/8” (265mm)
The KIN PLAY Tower offers features that everyone wants, but with the performance that only Totem delivers!
The KIN PLAY Tower is available now with an MSRP of $2,250.00 USD
To learn more, go to: kinbytotem.totemacoustic.com